Limited Warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser for one year from the date of purchase. A purchase receipt or other proof of purchase is required before warranty service will be rendered. The Warranty is NOT transferable.
Covered under this warranty:
For 12 months following the date of purchase of any Tracki product; we will repair or replace any defective product, or a part thereof, with a defect in material and/or workmanship which failed from established normal use.
How to get Service:
If you believe a defect in material or workmanship exists, please contact our Technical Support at 323-785-2020 for assistance and if deemed necessary instructions to have the product repaired or replaced. Purchaser shall be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the manufacturer. Charges may apply if out of warranty or damage is not due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Unauthorized service or modification to the product or any component of the product will void the warranty.
- Failure of the product as a result of an breakage, misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, acts of God, or faulty installation, or exposure to overheated, wet or dump environment.
- Corrosion or discoloration due to improper or lack of protection by consumer
- Reimbursement for time spent, inconvenience installation, setup time, loss of use, loss of tracked assets, loss of people possessions. loss of opportunity.
- Reimbursement for any data loss or consequences of data loss, regardless of cause
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES, IF ANY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND SPECIFICALLY IN LIEU OF ALL SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NO LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
THIS WARRANT MAY GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.