How to Setup the TrackiGo Skill on Google Home app.
- First you will need to go to the Google Home app
- Then, at the top right, tap your account.
- Verify that the Google Account shown is the one linked to your assistant. To switch accounts, tap another account or Add another account.
- Tap Assistant settings Explore .
- Search for “Go Track” Then click to open.
- Once you are on the “Go Track” Page, Clink “link”. This will start the linking of the Google Assistant to your Tracki Account.
- It will now open a page where you will need to enter your Tracki username and password. After you have entered this click “Login”.
- Then you will need to allow the permissions the skill will need to operate. Click “Allow” and then “Submit”
- Now you will be transferred back to the “Go Track” Page and you will see that the account is now linked up and ready to use.
- Examples of what you can ask “Go Track” about your Tracki:
What can I do with the TrackiGo Skill on Google Assistant?
1. Ask Where your device is.
Hey Google, Ask Go Track where is (device name)?
2. Ask Google what your trackers battery level is at.
Hey Google, Ask Go Track, What is the battery level of (device name)?
3. Ask Google about the distance of the device.
Hey Google, Ask Go Track, How far away is (device name) away from me?
Join the Tracki Club & Stay Updated
Sign up for weekly and monthly updates